I’m a huge tea drinker.
You’ll always find a cup a tea in my hand.
As much as I LOVE tea, let’s face it.
Some days are just way too hot and humid to have a warm and steamy drink.
Those days call for something a little more refreshing.
One of my favourite things to do is to stop by tea shops like Teavana and try out their HUGE variety of tea samples.
They seem to be getting more and more all the time!
On my recent trip to Boston, I think I tried a grand total of six tea samples.
I pretty much drank a whole cup a tea just in samples!
The majority of the samples that were being served up this time around were iced tea.
Which I am totally loving by the way.
Sometimes I feel bad that I go into the tea shops just to drink the tea samples.
But doesn’t everyone?!
FYI — I do purchase tea the majority of the time, so that’s how I justify drinking all of their samples.
Since I can’t camp out at Teavana and drink their tea samples 24/7, I decided to take it upon myself to whip up my own iced tea concoction.
Mango Mint Iced Tea.
All you have to do is whip up a batch of tea. My favourite tea of all time is rooibos tea.
It has a naturally sweet taste, it’s great for the skin due to its antioxidant content, naturally caffeine free, and has this amazing calming effect.
I swear it helps me sleep and instantly de-stress the second I drink it.
Then just infuse some mango and mint into the mix, which provides a nice dose of vitamin A and C.
And suddenly you’ve got a refreshing beverage for gorgeous skin!
Speaking of gorgeous skin, I’m excited to announce that I have another amazing giveaway for you!!!
Kate Somerville Skin Care products!!!
Here is your chance to win six of her amazing products, worth over $280!
One lucky winner will receive the following Kate Somerville Products:
- Body Glow Sunscreen SPF 15
- Dilo Oil
- Gentle Daily Cleanser
- Nourish Mist
- Prime Protection SPF 15
- Somerville350 Body Self-Tanning Towelettes
Not bad, eh?
All you have to do is enter below. The contest closes July 29th! So don’t miss out! Please note: The giveaway is only open to US residents.
- 8 cups boiling water
- 8 rooibos tea bags (I made mine with vanilla rooibos)
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves
- Honey, to taste (if desired)
- Pour the water into a heat-resistant pitcher.
- Add the tea bags and let steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on if you prefer your tea weaker or stronger.
- Remove and discard the bags and allow the tea to cool to room temperature before refrigerating.
- Add the mango chunks, mint, and honey (if using).
- Allow to sit for at least 1 hour before serving. Strain, if desired.
- Pour over ice.
- Relax and enjoy!